RESET Learning Program supports learners in self-awareness, learning habits and lifelong learning through understanding, practice and habit-forming implementation. The program facilitates understanding neuroplasticity and how the brain learns through a structured research-based model that will free students and parents from dependence on others to fill constant need-based tutoring.
To meet the needs associated with our growth, we are seeking experienced Psychometrists to provide and administer psychoeducational assessments.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are currently looking for experienced Psychometrists who are interested in and open to discussions around contracted services during the operational hours of 7am-3pm at our West Broadway location (Hours can be flexible): 2509 West Broadway, Vancouver.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the process of establishing the RESET Psychoeducational Assessments programs
- Administer and score various psychoeducational assessments as offered by RESET Learning
- Review and ensure timeliness, accuracy, and availability and security of information/data
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures concerning the program
- Graduation from a recognized degree program in Psychology, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Successful completion of university-level course work in Psychometrics.
- Recent related experience in administering a broad range of psychometric tests in a clinical setting under the direction of a registered or licensed psychologist.
Please forward your cover letter, résumé, and a copy of your work permit (applicable to non-citizens/permanent residents) to firstname.lastname@example.org