RESET Learning Program supports learners in self-awareness, learning habits and lifelong learning through understanding, practice and habit-forming implementation. The program facilitates understanding neuroplasticity and how the brain learns through a structured research-based model.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
To meet the needs associated with our growth, we are seeking a full-time OR part-time Administrator to assist with the daily operations and administration of the RESET centre at our West Broadway location: 2509 West Broadway, Vancouver.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for daily operational and administrative tasks of the centre, including managing the registration system and files etc.
- Provide timely operational support to the Facilitators and Learners, including scheduling, logistics, and managing supplies
- Assist with the learner enrollment process & answer inquiries regarding the RESET Program
- As the Lead Reset Facilitator, the Administrator leads the new Facilitator On-Boarding process, provides feedback for instructions when needed and works as a Facilitator when needed
- Build relationships with the local community and provide timely feedback to help improving the RESET program
- Successful applicants must have completed post-secondary education; BA in Education, Behaviour Science, Neuroscience, Psychology or related field is preferred
- Life-Long Learner
- Detailed-oriented and is a problem-solver
- Strong oral and written communication
- Professional demeanor and presentation
- Experience in teaching/education is an asset
- Presentation/public speaking skills
- Knowledge working with learners of all age groups
RESET Certified Facilitators are lifelong learners and excellent communicators. They initiate, create, develop, implement and improve the learning programs and experiences at RESET and build a learning community and cultivate the learning culture in our communities.
Please forward your cover letter, résumé, and a copy of your work permit (applicable to non-citizens/permanent residents) to email@example.com